- Wheels Parts
- Brake Parts
- Wheel Axles
- Master Cylinder
- Pressure Limiters
- Parking Brake Valve
- Landing Gear
- RuddAIR pedal
- SpeedAIR (Fairings)
- Wheel Accessories
- Certification document
Tire Pressure and Temperature Monitoring System
The new SensAIR system is connected to a mobile app on your smartphone thanks to pressure and temperature sensors slided over your BERINGER rim.
Sensors are normally switched off to save the battery (2 to 3 years lifetime) and are activated when the smartphone is detected within a 10m/3ft radius.
SensAIR communicates data to the app with a single code per wheel so there is no risk to measure the data of another tire in the hangar...
Low pressure and temperature levels are set by the user on his smartphone so he can receive a notification.
No need to ramp under your plane to check pressure anymore, thanks to SensAIR you can check your pressure before and during each flight!
SensAIR features :
• STC certification (FA-Easa) for Cessna 180-182, Cirrus SR20, SR22, SR22T, Piper PA46, Diamond Aircraft DA40-DA62 ... and many others on short final for the second half of 2022.
• Balanced system with one pressure and temperature sensor per wheel
• To be connected to a mobile app or analog reader with Bluetooth
• 1 ID by sensor
•The sensor switches on when the app is connected, then switches back to sleep mode to save battery (lifetime about 2 to 3 years)
• One size of carbon ring per wheel size, same sensor
• Certification scheduled for Q2 2022
• Retrofitable on all BERINGER wheels
• Weight of one assembly for one wheel = 3,3oz